As a victim of an ordinance violation or an Operating While Intoxicated offense with damage to property, you may have suffered a financial loss in the form of property damage, property loss, or personal injury. If the person responsible for the violation is convicted, the court may order that person to pay you for some or all of your loss.


An Affidavit for Restitution MUST be completed and returned in its entirety to the Coulee Region Joint Municipal Court, 415 main Street, Room 150, Onalaska, WI 54650, by 3:00 p.m. on the FRIDAY PRIOR TO THE COURT DATE. If not received by this date, it will be assumed that you do not wish to claim any restitution in this matter. Keep a copy for your records.

Restitution_Form.pdf Victim Restitution Information & Affidavit for Restitution